Site navigation aids
Help with orientation
The header consists of :
- the logo which redirects to the site’s home page
- a search engine
- a button for accessing the professional area
The main menu includes access to:
- a link to the laboratories page
- a link to the therapeutic areas page
- a link to the solutions page
- a link to the news page
- a link to the contact page
- a link to the recruitment page
The sidebar includes access to:
- a language selector
- a button that opens the accessibility settings
- social networks (LinkedIn, Instagram)
The central area of the homepage consists of:
- a teaser banner
- a front page news banner
- a banner of areas of expertise
- a slider presenting the solutions
- a banner for job offers
- a section presenting the values and commitments of the laboratories
The footer menu offers:
- a newsletter registration form
- a link to the legal notice pages
- a link to the page presenting the site map
- the site copyright
- a link to the website of the Digisanté agency that developed the site
- a link opening a popup to adjust accessibility parameters such as :
- contrast management
- font management (dyslexia)
- line spacing management
- management of justification
- image management
- a link to the page detailing the accessibility of the site
- a link to this help page
The site has a permanent marker at the top:
This quick access link facilitates navigation by allowing you to go directly to the main content.
Quick access link:
Placed at the top of the page, this link allows you to go directly to the content of the page (without having to browse through unwanted information).
Within the inner pages, the logo link allows you to return to the home page.
On all pages, access to the search engine is placed at the top of the page.
When you carry out a search, the search engine lists the pages of the site that best correspond to your expectations.
On all of the site’s interior pages, a breadcrumb trail, displayed at the top of the main content, recalls the name of the page you are on and allows you to return to the higher navigation levels.
You can navigate from one link to another using the “Tab” key (press the “Tab” key and repeat until you select the desired link, confirm with the “Enter” key).
Compatibility with browsers:
This site follows the recommendations made by the W3C and is XHTML Transitional and CSS3 compatible.
It is therefore accessible via many browsers:
- on Windows: Edge, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Chrome ;
- on Mac OS X : Opera, Safari, Mozilla Firefox, Chrome ;
- on Linux: Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Chrome.
To change the font size of the site:
If you are browsing on a PC, use the key combination “Ctrl” + “+” (the “plus” key) to enlarge the font size:
- The key combination “Ctrl” + “-” (the “minus” key) is used to reduce the font size
- Successive presses of these keys allow you to increase or decrease the size of the characters in stages
- Ctrl + ‘0’ (the number ‘zero’) will return the text to its default size
If you are browsing on a Mac, replace the ‘Ctrl’ key with the ‘Cmd’ key in the combinations advertised for PC use.
Colours and images:
The site offers sufficiently high colour contrast for easy reading, as well as alternative texts to the images and animations present, in compliance with level AA of version 4 of the Référentiel Général d’Amélioration de l’Accessibilité (RGAA). If the contrast is not high enough, it is possible to increase the contrast or to replace the images by means of a link in the footer of the page which displays a popup window.
Reading PDF documents:
You will also find downloadable documents in PDF format on the site. To view any PDF document, download the Acrobat Reader software from the Adobe website.
You can contact the laboratories-grimberg.com team:
- by filling in the online contact form
- by telephone by calling 0 809 108 155 (free service + call charge)
- by post at the following address: 44 Av. Georges Pompidou, 92300 Levallois-Perret